This bundle contains a variety of tools to support writers in late elementary to high school grades. Included in the bundle are visual hooks, graphic organizers and writing frameworks/prompts which can be reproduced for use in a classroom, small group or one to one instruction.
Writing genres addressed in the Writing Bundle include:
- Descriptive writing
- Compare and contrast
- Problem and solution
- Cause and effect
- Persuasive writing
- Typically developing writers in late elementary and middle school grades
- Reluctant writers who need scaffolds and supports to begin the writing process
- Graphic organizers and visual hooks are highly valuable in supporting comprehension
- 10 visual hooks to support comprehension, the foundation for writing
- 6 graphic organizers to support organization and planning
- 6 writing frameworks to support composition
- 4 additional tools to support specific writing tasks
Use restricted to a classroom of up to 30 students at one time or up to 30 students receiving one on one support or instruction in small groups. Material may be reproduced within confines of terms noted above.